Who wants to be able to climb up a wall?

ajscj

Then have I got a deal for you! A t-18 4 speed transmission, with the 6.32:1 first gear ratio is what every wall climbing jeep needs to have in its arsenal of weapons.
Not cool enough to own a cj? Afraid it wont bolt up to you 'chain driven' transfer case? Have no fear there is alos a great Dana 20 transfer case available.
---------------------------------------------
Sounds cheesy, but I'm serious......

I have a Dana Spicer model 20 transfer case coupled to a Borg Warner T-18 transmission, both in good shape. They are from a, low mileage, 79 Cherokee, But will fit any AMC-Jeep engine (401, 360, 304, 258, 232, etc). The T-18 has the granny low first gear and is complete (ie. bell housing, shifter + boot, clutch linkage, etc.) As is the Dana 20. I would like to sell them together, but will seperate if necessary. I am also open to any interesting trades such as soft doors for my Cj-7, or just about anything else interesting. I do live in
New-Brunswick, CANADA,
so if you want these you will need to pay for shipping.

>>>>>> Dana 20 & T-18 combo: $250 <<<<<<

Andy

I really need the t18a for my cj5 I have the amc long bellhousing so my imput shaft is well over th 6and1/2 norm. I just need the transmission. I now have a low milage t18 with the high first gear I would like to get rid of.

how much for just the transmission and how much would shipping be to carson city, Nv 89703 U.S.A. Please go easy on me.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Canadian Funds ? If so, will buy them both for $250 CA
image-missing.png

Seriesly looking into replacing my quadratrac system.[addsig]

Back