2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara- lucky one of a kind

sdkegerreis

This Jeep is currently being listed on Ebay with a $24,000 starting bid. Search on Ebay under seller name sdkegerreis. (I can't post an external link here)

Here it is- finally up for sale! This sweet Jeep is the one-of-a-kind 2007 Rolling Stone Exclusive Rides Sweepstakes win sponsored by Rolling Stone, Rhapsody, and Tony Hawk Project 8 No Reserve price! Serious bidders only.

This Jeep is Rescue Green on the outside with Khaki interior. The original floor mats have been in storage and are brand new (it also comes with the after market rubberized floor mats). Seats feature YeS Essential fabric- stain resistant, odor resistant, and anti static.

Security key theft deterrent system, power locks, windows, cruise, soft top, trailer tow group, smoker's group (this vehicle has never been smoked in- it simply has the extra 12v outlet), front and rear floor mats, 4 speed automatic transmission, Trac-lock limited slip rear differential, 18" aluminum wheels, 7 speaker Infinity sound system including subwoofer, and anti-theft lugnuts.

Warranty is 3 years, 36,000 miles, and we'll have it checked over prior to possession. This baby has been maintained with regular oil changes and routine check ups.

The body is sound with no rust - there is one small dent on the passenger side by the side view mirror from the mirror dinging the body while the door was being removed, and a couple of scratches / small dents to the rear wheel well. There are no rips to the fabric seats or carpet. There are a couple small scratches on the glove box.

I have all of the original manuals and paperwork from the Rolling Stone sweepstakes, and they'll all be included. This is the only 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sponsored by Rolling Stone and Tony Hawk, pro skateboarder, in the Exclusive Rides Sweepstakes, and yes, I was lucky enough to win it, and now it can be yours. Whether you're a Jeep fan, a die-hard Rolling Stone reader, a Tony Hawk fan, a collector of lucky things, or just a nature lover who wants the ultimate outdoor vehicle- this is it!

I have no reserve set for this auction and we'll even be willing to deliver the Jeep (at buyer's cost) if pre-arranged prior to the end of the auction. A career change has prompted us to be on the road for months at a time and after a lot of thought, I realize this Jeep is just too incredible to be stuck in storage somewhere. It needs to be out in nature, performing like a Jeep was meant to perform.

Payment to be arranged by Paypal, Ebay financing or direct bank wire transfer within 7 days of auction end. $500 nonrefundable deposit due within 24 hours of end of auction. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Wow sounds so amazing! Why would you ever sell something that incredible?!

:rolleyes:

Back