FOR SALE!!!! MY 1997 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT!!! 6 Cyl, Auto,Load

Bigirishstud

Hi. Unfortunatly I have to sell my 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I will be commuting 50 mins. everyday to college and I can't afford the gas, so I am getting a commuter car....More importantly, to my jeep.....It's a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 4.0L 6 cylinder, auto trans, cd player, sound bar, running boards,alloy wheels, viper alarm system,full doors, tinted black hard top, 68k miles. I live in the lower Hudson Valley, New York area. I am asking 13,750, but that's very negotiable. Email me and let me know. I don't want to sell it, but I have to.....look forward to talking to you! :-D [addsig]

I think your name has scared everyone away! That would be a tough one to live up to. :-D Tug[addsig]

haha...nothing like a little irish humor, right? I see you're one of those wise guys....haha...its cool........Maybe it will draw a little attention....I have to sell my jeep.....don't WANT to, but I gotta...If you know of anybody interested, send them to my link! thanks...talk to ya later :-D [addsig]

Thanks for the welcoming......Yeah, if you could point potential buyers in my direction, that'd be great....i'd really appreciate it....My jeep is in great condition.....and one funny think to note....I noticed on my previous post, I said it had 68k miles....actually, its 63k.....little typo....anyways, have a good one... :-D [addsig]

hey all....im still selling my jeep, but im lowering the price big time....im now askin 11,500....i gotta get rid of her, but really don't want to.....let me know!! :-O [addsig]

I drive 1 1/2 hours to school and another 1 1/2 hours back home, totalling 3 hrs daily. I would never give my jeep up!! [addsig]

I drive 1 1/2 hours to school and another 1 1/2 hours back home, totalling 3 hrs daily. I would never give my jeep up!!
JeepGirl..

that's what I'm talk'n bout,,,, RIDE THAT JEEP..

I love to see the looks on their faces,
When Kena and I cruise by topless in the rain,
with smiles on our faces, hitting every puddle we can.

JeepGirl, I agree,
I could never imagine..
Life with no Rig.

edited by: USMPK9, Jun 16, 2003 - 07:47 PM[addsig]

Hey all...just thought I'd defend myself.....I'm gonna end up living on campus, playing golf for my school.....both fall and spring seasons, and I wont be able to work during those times....(i picked a different school than the one I originally posted about).....I cant afford to make the car payment for this Wrangler once school starts.....so I want to sell this one, and then buy an oldie but goodie wrangler, like an early '90's ride.....I'm just as dedicated a Jeep owner as you all are....I'm only 20, and this is my 3rd wrangler.....I try to upgrade, and get the best I can afford....on my budget, it aint that much.....first one, and my first car, was a '92 blue wrangler, 4 cyl, stick, no air, no carpet, and just a safari top when i got it- $3,000.....(luckily it was summer time)....it was the bare essentials, but it was sweet.....my 2nd one was a '94 red wrangler. it was also a 4-banger and stick, but it had great things like a carpet, a soft top, and a sound bar...($6,000).. and now I have my beautiful white one, which blows the other ones outta the water, but I just can't afford her unfortunatly....as soon as I sell it, i'm gonna buy an older wrangler with cash, so I don't have any payments while I'm at school....once a jeep guy, always a jeep guy.....so, now that I rambled on, hopefully I'll hear from you guys soon......and by the way, the Jeep is still for sale, so let people know!.....Talk to ya later :-D

-Johnny[addsig]

Hey IRish / stud ? is that an oxymoron...
Don't flip, just playin'

We aren't knocking you for having to sell,
I remember college finances, I'm glad you
have the opportunity and are making the
sacrafice....

BUT WE FEEL YOUR PAIN<<<<
That's all we're saying. IT would
truly suck to have to give up my Rig.

Good Luck in School.[addsig]

you know us irish guys like to keep it real.....and by the way, the jeep is still for sale....and if you know anybody selling a 6-cyl wrangler, less than 100k miles, for less than 5 grand, let me know....that's what im looking to get once i sell mine. Thanks....later :cool: [addsig]

Back