Headers

Josh95YJ

Im also looking for headers for a 2.5 li 150 cu motor for my 95 YJ...I found some in Quadratec and I believe they were Hedman

you looking for an actual header or exhaust manifold your post can be taken either way and if its the manifold I got one

Actual headers, I did find some by Pacesetter, I have looked into a bunch of them, and in my opinion these seemed to be the best for 2.5 motor. I know im not going to squeeze tons of horsepower out of it but looking for a little better gain in torque than what I have right now. I have an AirRaid cold air intake, throttle body spacer, and went up in gears and put on a magnaflow cat, and flowmaster 40 series. It runs great now but I still need to downshift going uphill on the freeway from time to time. I am looking for a CJ7 as a project with a 350 or 360 though...well see

I've used that pacesetter header and exaust system on my Spyder when I raced it on the SCCA competition. According to the specs. It was suppose to gain 25hp or better on my application but from the multiple test run on the dyno, the best was 20hp. It sounded good and performed well over the years but one thing I really hated was that it always cracked by the collector flange so I kept patching and welding it shut.

Back