97 TJ- 3" lift, 33's, hard and soft top, new sound system!

mercab18

hey everyone, i'm selling my jeep so i can buy a brand new JK at the end of the summer. it's a 97 green TJ with like 94k miles on it. it runs perfectly, there are zero things wrong with it. i have both a hard and a soft top for it (the hard top is factory, the soft top is a bestop supertop). i gave it a 2.5" coil spacer lift, then put in new shocks, discos, dropped the tc, etc. i have two sets of tires/wheels for it. the summer set is a set of firestone destination m/t's 33x12.5xr15 with mickey thompson classic II polished wheels. i've had them 2 years and probably driven 8000 miles with them total. trust me, they have a ton of tread left on them. the winter tires i bought last year. they're 31x10.5xr15 b/f goodrich ta/ko all terrains (maybe have 5k miles on them total, they look brand new) with the factory wheels on them painted black. they work great in the winter. i also installed a sound system with a panasonic cd/mp3 player (that shows clips of jeeps mudding on the screen), a couple alpine speakers on the roll bar and 1 12" subwoofer behind the driver's seat with the amp under it.

i bought this one a few years ago from an elderly lady in north syracuse. when i got it, i asked her "have you taken it offroading much?" and she looked at me completely clueless like why would i go offroading? then i asked her if she took the doors and top off and she responded "the doors and top come off??" so basically i bought this jeep in pristine condition.

here are some pictures...
Flickr: mercab18's Photostream

i'm located in syracuse ny. i'm willing to ship it (buyer pays for shipping) or take more pictures of anything.

i'm asking $8000 for everything

have a good day!

Back