4.0 engine" Jasper reman "

wildbill

4.0 is a jasper engine with only 5000. mile. The jeep it is in has a blown trainy so it has been siting for a cupple of years. The engine has been ran often to keep thangs moving around. Engine still in jeep so u can hear it run. I am going to put a 350 with an 700r4 trans in. looking to get $890 for the engine. I live in michigan north of detroit south-east of flint. Let me know. :-O :-O with computer[addsig]

what comes with it? i.e., Fuel Injection? Wiring harness? AC? Etc.....

Thanks,

bill[addsig]

i'm intrested what year is it? does it come with the wiring harness? let me know all the details i'm intrested[addsig]

excuse my ignorance... But what is a Jasper engine? Is there any differance between that and the factory one? Or are the exactly the same? Or is that what the fctory one it called?[addsig]

"Jasper" is a remanufacturing company...distributed by a large number of auto supply outlets. The engines are remanufactured to O.E.M. spec. An alternative to rebuilding a motor yourself or paying the dealership for a engine.

Dawg

edited by: MudDawg, Mar 10, 2003 - 09:48 AM[addsig]

Oh, alright. Thanks for filling me in :lol: I dont think that I would need the computer or anything. I have a 91. Will it work with any Fuel Injected years of the 4.0L like 91-96? How much do you think that shipping would be?[addsig]

Yes it will work with the 91 no problem. Right now it is in a 94 wrangler. let me know. :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

Back