TJ front & rear seats

ebxgsxr

since i had gotten seats from a local off road shop, i don't really need these anymore. they aren't in the best of shape, but they are usable, as they are still in my jeep now, since i have haven't gotten a chance to install the other seats yet. the seats i am selling will include the brackets. here is what i had listed on craigslist with the description.

This ad is for a complete set of seats from my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. The seats are tan in color and will include both front & the rear seats. seats are in good shape, but the driver’s seat is torn along the seams of the seat bottom. Nothing that a seat cover won’t fix. All the seats still give great support. The only reason I am selling is because the previous owner of the Jeep had painted the door panels & dash black, so I had picked up a set of gray seats to match the interior a little better. I will include the seat brackets for the front seats. These would be a great replacement for broken seats or seats that don't give good support. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) G M A I L (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces

asking $150 for the set. i will post pics as soon as possible.

sorry the pics took so long. here are some pics.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

im not sure if they would fit. but i'll be honest with you, i dont think i'd want to ship these. i dont think shipping would be worth it. where are you located? maybe we can arrange to meet?

ebxgsxr said:
im not sure if they would fit. but i'll be honest with you, i dont think i'd want to ship these. i dont think shipping would be worth it. where are you located? maybe we can arrange to meet?

I'm in Alabama. Thanks for the reply. Good luck with your ad.

from maryland? drive up one weekend. its not that far. its like driving from south texas to north texas, isn't it? 8 or 10 hours, right?

superj said:
from maryland? drive up one weekend. its not that far. its like driving from south texas to north texas, isn't it? 8 or 10 hours, right?

8, 10..........one way, but who's counting. Always wanted to see Maryland anyway.

im driving down to north carolina on fri. my wife's parents are meeting us halfway & then she's going to ride with them. interested in meeting in north carolina/south carolina border (towards myrtle beach)

ebxgsxr said:
im driving down to north carolina on fri. my wife's parents are meeting us halfway & then she's going to ride with them. interested in meeting in north carolina/south carolina border (towards myrtle beach)

I really appreciate it, but I have found a local option. Travel safe.

Back