1954 Willys Wagon

TheOKCAggie

Ok I have 54 wagon I would like to sell. I have had it for 6 years with plans to rebuild it and well that just hasn't happened. There is the normal rust issues that come with a 50+ year old vehicle. None of it is major though st this point it is still surface rust. There is Jo engine I pulled the sbc350 that was in it. It does have every thing else and its all original. T90 transmission, Dana splice 18 tc and original axles with 5.38 gears. I would like to get $3,000 for it but open to any offers. It has been sitting for 4 years now untouched so I know someone can give it a better home.

TheOKCAggie said:
Here is a pic I have more but having issues posting from my phone.

Try again

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20101229_034630.jpg
    ForumRunner_20101229_034630.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 783
TheOKCAggie said:
Ok I have 54 wagon I would like to sell. I have had it for 6 years with plans to rebuild it and well that just hasn't happened. There is the normal rust issues that come with a 50+ year old vehicle. None of it is major though st this point it is still surface rust. There is Jo engine I pulled the sbc350 that was in it. It does have every thing else and its all original. T90 transmission, Dana splice 18 tc and original axles with 5.38 gears. I would like to get $3,000 for it but open to any offers. It has been sitting for 4 years now untouched so I know someone can give it a better home.

Can you post more pics please. I would guess your located in OK City? I have sone family in Shawnee we are supposed to visit in February. If you are in OK City and it's still available then would love to take a look. I'll bring my trailer just in case ;)

04DirtyWilly said:
Can you post more pics please. I would guess your located in OK City? I have sone family in Shawnee we are supposed to visit in February. If you are in OK City and it's still available then would love to take a look. I'll bring my trailer just in case ;)

I will post more pics when I get back to my office tomorrow they are on my office pc. I am in okc but the Willys is at my dads in denton tx. I have lived in an apt since moving to okc so no place to keep it.

Here are a few more pics. I have more but I will have to scan them in.

Attachments

• IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,162
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 888
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,980

That sure is a beauty. What axles came under that thing? What trans/case ?

The transmission is a T-90. TC is a Dana 18. I am pretty sure the front axles is a Dana 25 and the rear is a Dana 44. Don't hold me to the axles though.

Man she sure is pretty, for an old gal. Good luck selling her. I would love take her off your hands but no place to put her up.

Back