Sony CDX-M7815X with remote control

ebxgsxr

I'm selling the CD player that was in my wrangler since I just got one with the built in bluetooth. Here is the ad that I posted on Craigslist.

This ad is for a Sony in dash CD player. The model number of the unit is the CDX-M7815X. It is a very nice unit that is easy to use and comes with a wireless remote control. I have this currently installed in my Jeep Wrangler and have had no problems with it. Only reason why I am selling it is because my brother just bought me a new Kenwood CD player that has the built in bluetooth. The Sony unit is currently in the Jeep now, as I have not had time to install the new unit. Here is some information from the manufacturer.

Product Information
The Sony CDX-M7815X Car CD/ MP3 Player features a built-in power amplifier and a flip-down detachable face.Sony is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, communications, and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets.

Product MPN
MPN CDX-M7815X

Key Features
Player Type CD
Controlled Devices CD Changer, Mini Disk Player, XM Ready
MP3 / WMA Playback ATRAC Playback, MP3 Playback
Anti-Theft Protection Detachable Face Panel
Additional Features Animated Display

Amplifier / Speakers
Built-In Power Amplifier Yes
Built-In Amplifier RMS Power 4 x 17 Watts RMS

Radio
FM Presets 18
AM Presets 12
Tuner Type FM / AM

Dimensions
Depth 7.5 in.
Height 2 in.
Width 7.13 in.

Please scammers don t waste my time by saying you re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you re really interested. I am not a store, so I can t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

asking for $100 or best REASONABLE offer. thanks.

Would you ship and if so how much would it be to 98632 cause I'm really interested just got a new xj

Back