2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R....mild modifications (basically cosmetic)

ebxgsxr

well, i traded my mustang for a bike. here is what i posted on my local craigslist:

This ad is for a 2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R sport bike. The bike currently has 17,177 miles on the bike. This bike is tastefully modified with some nice upgrades. The stock wheels were replaced with polished RC Component wheels. The bike has a polished frame and swing arm. A Hindle exhaust gives the bike a nice tone. This bike has nice polished billet brake & clutch reservoir caps along with a aftermarket triple tree. The front end is finished off with low profile mirrors with integrated turn signals, chrome handle bar brake & clutch levers, chrome bar ends, a chrome windscreen, and a aftermarket polished billet gas cap.

The rear of the bike is cleaned off with an aftermarket under tail kit with integrated turn signal & brake lights. The license plate bracket was relocated to the side of the swing arm, but is kept legal with an LED license plate bulb. An aftermarket chain guard and rear tire fender were installed to keep the bike legal and still keep a sleek look. I also have a rear speed cowl to replace the rear seat, but it will need to be repainted. A like new Michelin tire is on the rear.

To add to the customization at night, the bike has strobe lights installed in the headlights and LED light strips installed at different locations under the bike to give a nice look as you ride down the street or have the bike parked. The LED strips change colors and can even flash & fade depending on the settings you choose.

Sorry, but I’m not interested in any trades.

Please scammers don’t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don’t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M ….. remove the spaces.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I have a lot more pictures of the bike here:
for sale items pictures by ebxgsxr - Photobucket

That's a link to all the things I'm selling. you will just have to scroll down to see the pictures of the bike.

Back