32" BFG Mud Terrain KM1's (old style) on '06 TJ Sport Factory wheels

Jason4x4

Pics coming soon. For sale - 4 BFG Mud Terrain KM1s (the old style) mounted on factory '06 TJ Sport wheels (15x7). Tires are 32x10.5x15.

Three of the tires are used and have wear but still have some life left. The fourth has very little wear. All tires have some cracks and the sidewalls are a little scuffed from wheeling but they all hold air and roll true. Again, pictures coming. Will sell as a set or individually. I would rather not have to fool with shipping. Tires/wheels located in Baltimore, Maryland. The tires have about 20,000 miles on them.

Also if anyone is interested I also still have the original 5 factory Goodyear GSA tires 30" size that came with the TJ. They've been sitting in the hatch of my old Mazda for 3 years so they may be dry rotted but you can have them for free if you come get them! They only have about 18,000 miles on them.

How much for the kms and wheels, i am in york pa, would you be willing to separate if possiable?

How much for the kms and wheels, i am in york pa, would you be willing to separate if possiable?

How would you want them seperated? I don't really have a way to remove the tires from the wheels if that's what you mean - If you're wanting less than the 4 wheels/tires I'm willing to do that - full disclosure, in my posts in the TJ/YJ/JK section I mentioned that the reason I'm selling them is that I got new wheels/tires due to the one tire that is in nearly new condition being too much larger in diameter than the more worn other three tires and causing a vibration, so I wouldn't suggest running these as a set - but if you want the wheels but just need a couple tires we can work something out...just let me know what you want to do.

Back