Tye Dyed Top

clydethepirate

I have a Tye Dyed bikini top that has never been put on the jeep as far as I can tell. Its mostly blue with some yellow and red. I can send pics.
I will mail it to the first person that wants it. it came with my jeep and its just not me......
It fits my 1995 yj

dude, i will take it. i love tye dyed crap. ask my wife, she throws away all my shirts the first chance she gets. usually when i go tdy. but since i am getting a family cage sometime this lifetime, i will need a bikini top for it

Last edited:
It looks way cool!!! We love it( well, the kids and I, ha ha ha). It has spurred me to make the 2.5 hour trip to pick n pull in search of a roll cage. Friday I will be picking one out and pulling I home

yes, xskinz.

well, hopefully it will be on tomorrow afternoon and put to the long drive test saturday on a road trip to sea world san antonio!!!

I looked at quite a few places on the net, but it looks like everyone is sold out of the xskinz tye dyed tops... :cry:

Ggg, i am going to have to pass it on to you because i thought it was a full top. i need one to cover the back seat also so once i get a full bikini top, i will drop this in the mail to you.

it tightens on really nice though. sounds like a drum when you thump it because you can pull it so tight.

Thank you very much. Let me know when you get your top and I'll send you a PM with my info.

ok, i am ready to send it out (finally ready). send me your address

i wish my new top was as well made as this one. stay away from smitty built tops.

I was wondering about Smittybuilt. They offer alot of things for Jeep but I wasnt sure about the quality of their products. Is your new top just not as well made?

yes, the extended top is not as well made as the bestop bikini, or my previous rugged ridge family bikini top.

and, as it sits in the heat and gets wet from rain, it smells terrible and when the heavier rain hits it, it starts dripping from the center where the water is collecting.

Back