94 JEEP Wrangler- needs transmission

JustJay128

Hi. I have a 94 JEEP Wrangler, 108,000 miles on it and inspected in October. I'm looking to sell it. Only problems are that it needs a new transmission and the window on the driver's side door needs fixed. It also doesn't have the back windows for the soft top. Does anyone know what it would be worth? It has a 2 1/2 in lift on it also. It's an Automatic.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4,881
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,401

What engine,and trans,where are you located and whats the interior like? Does the body have damage and rust?
Need some more info.

What engine,and trans,where are you located and whats the interior like? Does the body have damage and rust?
Need some more info.

4.0, no body damage or rust, interior is in pretty good shape. red and black seat covers with new cd/mps players with built in ipod hookup and soundbar. back seat has had some snow/rain on it but nothing too bad. Amd im in Bloomsburg Pa

JustJay128 said:
Hi. I have a 94 JEEP Wrangler, 108,000 miles on it and inspected in October. I'm looking to sell it. Only problems are that it needs a new transmission and the window on the driver's side door needs fixed. It also doesn't have the back windows for the soft top. Does anyone know what it would be worth? It has a 2 1/2 in lift on it also. It's an Automatic.

How much ?

Back