My Sons Cherokee Build

USMCRubi

My son has decided he wants to start trying to build up his 98 GCL. First vehicle. First project. Practically NO money. He's 17 and this is his first real project. He asked me to look around for him and see if theres anybody out there that could lend a helping hand. I told him i knew a couple places where i could find a couple enthusiastic Jeepers. lol. If anybody has anything just laying around or needing to get rid of cheap hit me up. Thanks in advance guys.

check terra flex in the scratch and dent section. i got four 2" lift blocks for 2.50 a block form that section. look for the cherokee ones, grand cherokee, or the tj ones. they are all the same one

Both csloffroad.com and rustysoffroad.com have used/returned/overstocked clearance sections. They have lots of items for grands.

I have a 4" x-flex rough country. With a little fender trimming 33" tires go right on no problem. Its a fairly inexpensive kit as well.

Rebuilding a jeep with little money sucks! Im trying but its tough expecaslly when it sat for 12 years with no top so the inside is rough. I wish him luck!

Back