AMC Edelbrock Fuel Injection System in Wichita, KS

Why Not

Up for sale is a working Edelbrock Fuel Injection system. Currently this is installed on a AMC 401 V-8 engine. You can hear the engine run and drive the Jeep before it is removed. The plan is to replace the current engine set up with a late model 6.0 LS1 set up. The AMC 401 engine has a home, but not the fuel injection. Come and hear it run. We will pull it off for your AMC engine. You get everything that goes with the fuel injection, just like buying it new.

AMC & JEEP V8
UP TO 450 HP FOR AMX, JAVELIN, JEEP & MORE
Edelbrock Pro-Flo 2 EFI system for AMC and Jeep is ideal for high performance street machines as well as Jeep owners who will love the all-weather, all-altitude performance of multi-point fuel injection. Our EFI is not affected by extreme inclines or angles. You get excellent throttle response throughout the rpm range and great fuel economy with incredible power. These systems also include a Mallory billet distributor for a complete install.

Asking $1800.00, but will consider all offer. According to Jegs, this complete system currently costs $3213.99, this is priced at almost half of new!!!

Contact Charles at 316-650-0830 for all details

Thanks

Why Not (Chris)

Attachments

• 35300.jpg
    35300.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 839

Damn!!! That is nice! I wish I had a v8 so I could put that on

Back