• 73 tires from side.jpg
    73 tires from side.jpg
    894 KB · Views: 506
  • 73 tiress.jpg
    73 tiress.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 563

That's what I run...love that tire.

You aren't coming to south Florida anytime soon are you? Lol

Im very interested in the tires, but, Im north of knoxville tn. Why are you wanting rid of them? Ive wanted a set of them for a while. Lately though Ive been thinking of some LTB's. How many miles are on the tires?

Im very interested in the tires, but, Im north of knoxville tn. Why are you wanting rid of them? Ive wanted a set of them for a while. Lately though Ive been thinking of some LTB's. How many miles are on the tires?

well if your interested maybe we could meet in nashville. honestly im not sure how many miles are on them, i bought them from i guy i used to work with and was able to see them befor i bought them which makes a big difference, but he only ran them on the trail never on pavement there has to be 95% tread still on them, im wanting to sell them because my jeep is a daily driver, i hoped they wouldnt be to bad on the highway but it just didnt work out. really want to keep them for when i go to the 4x4park but need the money right now

I just noticed that you have a cj. Would you be in the market for any parts? I have a t-18 with the adaptor for a dana 20 already installed, I was asking $700 for the trans and t-case. I know youve probably got a dana 300 and would like to keep it but I figured that I would ask.

I just noticed that you have a cj. Would you be in the market for any parts? I have a t-18 with the adaptor for a dana 20 already installed, I was asking $700 for the trans and t-case. I know youve probably got a dana 300 and would like to keep it but I figured that I would ask.

yeah ive got 2 dana 300, trying to gert rid of 1 if your interested. but im not really looking for anything right now but will ask around

Was hoping to do some trading, but I guess not. Im still trying to talk the wife into letting me get the swampers. Will keep you posted.

That is a good deal. I wish I have seen this 3 weeks ago. Just got a set for my daughter's TJ and it cost me $1,600 for four tires and I got them to shipp them from California for $50.00 because they got shipped to a commercial address. Once again, that is a good deal if they are in good shape.

I hope this goes through, Ive been wanting a set of these for a while.

okay big tom, this is the deal, a buddy of mine offered me the 500 i was asking for them. I told him you had come first and i don't like not keeping my word on things but i will have to ask you to pick them up in blytheville. driving to Nashville will cost me 100 dollars and i really need every dollar i can get right now. I promise they are worth the trip.

That is a good deal. I wish I have seen this 3 weeks ago. Just got a set for my daughter's TJ and it cost me $1,600 for four tires and I got them to shipp them from California for $50.00 because they got shipped to a commercial address. Once again, that is a good deal if they are in good shape.

yeah, hate getting rid of them for that price....cheapest ive seen is 300 or more a piece on 4X4groupbuy.

Back