Hard top

Myrtle Beach but i'm not bringing out down there at all selling before I leave NY

Apparently I am bringing it down with me I've had 3 offers on craigslist that all turned out to be scams I am removing listing so I will officially be in SC by the 26 of this month if you are still interested...I hate craigslist

Ok. Yes we have several. Rice creek, gulches, houser lake and the gator pits. You can look them on YouTube. We always go every year several times. Keep in touch. Well go sometime and might buy the top.

Apparently I am bringing it down with me I've had 3 offers on craigslist that all turned out to be scams I am removing listing so I will officially be in SC by the 26 of this month if you are still interested...I hate craigslist

I'm looking for a black hard top for my White TJ and am on your way south!! :). I'm in Maryland. PM me and let me know if you could maybe drop it off or maybe next weekend if you want to meet me half way? Thanks!!

Hey I tried to pm you but I am new. I also live in orange county Ny (Middletown). Please give me a call and we can cut to the chase.
845-238-4023
-ken

Hey I tried to pm you but I am new. I also live in orange county Ny (Middletown). Please give me a call and we can cut to the chase.
845-238-4023
-ken

I'm kind of a ding dong and didn't look to see who left the MSG. I assumed it was muddy replying to me. Sorry guys :(

Back