Looking for some Nice front Seats for YJ.

offtheedge1985

Looking for some nice reclining front seats for wrangler YJ. Prefer black or gray in color but open to others stock or aftermarket okay. Local in PA would be awesome but if willing to ship it's good to. What do you have? Pics? Price? Thanks

Looking for some nice reclining front seats for wrangler YJ. Prefer black or gray in color but open to others stock or aftermarket okay. Local in PA would be awesome but if willing to ship it's good to. What do you have? Pics? Price? Thanks

I have a set that are sitting in my garage doing nothing. They have decent neoprene covers on them, but I think they are grey under the covers. I am in West Chester, PA. If you have welding skills, I'll trade you for a small job. Otherwise, I'm sure we can work out a good deal if you're interested. Let me know.

I have a set that are sitting in my garage doing nothing. They have decent neoprene covers on them, but I think they are grey under the covers. I am in West Chester, PA. If you have welding skills, I'll trade you for a small job. Otherwise, I'm sure we can work out a good deal if you're interested. Let me know.

Would you be interested in selling the neoprene covers? I might also be interested in the seats if you will ship. Let me know.

Back