New Inner Windshield brackets!

Ghost Rider

Guy for the next few weeke I will be posting some of my new line of accessories that I make in my shop, right here in Florida USA. These parts are made personally made by me. Please keep in mind that I am also willing to make custom parts with anyone's custom design on it. Why will I do that?? Because I believe that custom parts should be unique and to not have part numbers on them. My motto is "Screw China, Buy American"

Thanks fo all iour inputs,
Ghost Rider
Bad Ass Customs!

Just finished my first set of the inner windshield brackets with the skulls. I have been working on the design for them for a while and finally got a chance to get some done. I actually have six sets done. Planning on making a elliptical plate that covers the Jeep stamping on both sides of the fenders using the same design. I am probably going to make a full set of accessories with the same design. Can't wait to finish blasting it and polishing the height spots better than the one in this picture. I just wanted to have you take a peak at it and let me know what you think of it.
The brackets are made out of 3/8 6061 Aluminum billet. If interested on purchasing a set, please PM me. Remember that will not mass produce them and I will probably not make any more that 50 sets. I have way to many other things to do than mass production.... Let China do that.
Thanks again,
Ghost Rider
Bad Ass Customs!

Attachments

• image-345220294.jpg
    image-345220294.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1597485328.jpg
    image-1597485328.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 136
Not the best pictures because I just finished them. I will have better pics tomorrow. I just wanted to give you guys to take a peak at them.

I wish my jeep had a place for something like that. Do you make anything for TJ's?

LOL LOL I will have to make stuff for TJs or better make some. One of my twin girls has one and she already started with me on that one..... What do you have in mind? Any ideas? Right now I am working on designing side covers the will go over the word Jeep that it is stamped on the front fenders. It will have a elliptical shape and the same logo with the skulls on it. Made out of aluminum billet with a inner plate tha will hold it against the body from the inside. The cover will have all hidden hardware so there will be no mounting screws from the outside. I am also making some license frames out of billet with the same logo and pretty much anything else. Just finished my bumpers just have to take them to a weld shop. That is what true custom parts is all about it. You can make anything your heart desires.

Here are few pictures of the new cover plate for the JOOP stampings on the side of the Jeep.the plates will cover the stupid stamping that is so lame. Made out of 6061 Aluminum billet. The p,ate is 3.9" wide by 8.375 long. It attaches with supplied stainless steel screws. The back side of the plate has a relief machined to clear the stamping. All you need to install it is to drill two small holes for the screws.

Attachments

• image-4188657430.jpg
    image-4188657430.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2578453031.jpg
    image-2578453031.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-610776629.jpg
    image-610776629.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1343703931.jpg
    image-1343703931.jpg