04 TJ Sahara for Sale - Pick up in October

southtj

I've ordered a new Jeep and it won't be in until October. I thought I'd go ahead and post this to see if there was any interest from my Jeepz friends. Just know you won't be able to pick it up until the new one comes in. You can also go back through my posts here and see every little (very few really) problem I've had with it.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara $13,700
Khaki
84,000 miles
4.0 6cyl engine
5 sp manual transmission
Frt/Rear Disk Brakes
2" Rubicon Express lift
31" BFG AT tires
Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels (5)
Borla cat-back exhaust system
New soft Top
Air Conditioning
Alpine cd/mp3 with satellite radio and aux/ipod input
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Auto dimming mirror w/temp and compass
Bucket Seats
Cloth Seats
Cruise Control
KC Fog Lights
K&N Cold Air FIPK
Intermittent Wipers
Front Air Bags
2 12v power outlets
1 120v power outlet
Power Steering
Roll Bars
Tow Hooks 2 Frt/1 Rear
Trailer Hitch 1.25"
Rear trunk for locking storage
Under seat locking storage

I am the original owner of this special ordered Jeep Wrangler. I ordered it with the Dana 44 heavy duty rear axle with 3:73 gears and the Trac-Lok differential. Also has 4 wheel disk brakes which was rare in 2004. And it came with the hard top so it is wired for the rear defroster and wiper but I do NOT have the hard top any longer. I have taken great care of this Jeep and its had regular maintenance and oil changes every 5000 miles. Lift and shocks installed in 08. New front rotors and calipers, new clutch, new valve cover and oil pan gaskets. This Jeep has been well taken care of and has only been off road a handful of times. I've made many trips from Memphis to Charleston, SC with it and it's a great driving Jeep.

Last edited:

I know you're going to hate to see it go, but I think you'll be very happy with the 2013! I will tell you the one thing I do miss is the low end torque of the 4.0! You actually have to give the new one some gas to get it going, or it will stall!

Back