Jeep wrangler Cross Over Steering

Catoctin Jeep

Official Vendor
I just started to make the Jeep Wrangler crossover steering. They are strong and built right. Uses GM TRE's

The rods are a beefy 1.25" diameter DOM, with .25" wall; threads are tapped into the tube. This means (unlike a threaded insert) the TRE has full thread engagement into the tube for the length of its threads.

While I have had great luck not running a steering stabilizer one can be added. This kit will still allow you to easily align your steering.

Drilling and reaming is required of both knuckles and pitman arm.
This setup can be used for other models and years. Measurements will be needed.

steering upgrade.jpg steering linkage 007.JPG
steering linkage 004.JPG

Attachments

• steering linkage 002.JPG
    steering linkage 002.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 25

Does steering input twist the tierod before turning the Jeep? Any clearance issues at the axle or trackbar bolt when turned to full-lock?

If it does twist it's minimal. No issues with the trackbar bolt at all. I did have to adjust the steering locks out a little. Less than a 1/4" from stock. This set-up has been on my Jeep for about 6 months with no ill effects at all. Driving down the highway it stays straight with no bumpsteer.

I am offering free shipping until October 6th. This steering system is made to order. Only takes two days to ship out.

No free shipping at this time. I'll take reasonable offers though. This set-up is made to order. It will take no more than 3 business days to ship.

No free shipping at this time. I'll take reasonable offers though. This set-up is made to order. It will take no more than 3 business days to ship.

Hi. I was wondering if you are still making these ?? If you are would you consider a RHD set-up ?? I'm in Melbourne Australia, and no-one down this neck of the woods has the ingenuity !! I personally don't have the skills, and attempting something like this would be disastrous I'm afraid !!

I'd happily pay the shipping fee's by the way :)

Hi. I was wondering if you are still making these ?? If you are would you consider a RHD set-up ?? I'm in Melbourne Australia, and no-one down this neck of the woods has the ingenuity !! I personally don't have the skills, and attempting something like this would be disastrous I'm afraid !!

I'd happily pay the shipping fee's by the way :)

Yes I can definitely make it for you. Let me first get my bearings straight on the opposite side drive

Back