Parting out 1997 jeep wrangler TJ

Hipster

1997 jeep wrangler sport 5spd 4.0 six.
photobucket158271346519977707-1.jpg

have lots of parts feel free to call or text me @ 610-960-4573

im located in philly pa i do shipping tho. perfer local pickup but i do ship.

parts sold:

D44 locker, center vents, soft top, soft top frame, half doors and uppers, mirrors, all rear&front seat belts(still have 1 buckle left) tail lights, front tow hooks, foglight switch and bezel, tailgate hinges, radio, tires and rims, front fenders, windshield frame, passenger side roll bar extention, door surrounds, console, soundbar and stock tire carrier(still have 3rd brake light and wiring) if its not on the list its still forsale,
have hardtops 1 yj 1 tj both spice, yj half doors, yj inner half door panels, yj bikini top.

Last edited:

What does the center console look like. Want a replacement for the switch panel..

image-4206637373.jpg

Hopefully the pic helps out. Thanx

Wish I was back home in pa and not it Japan. Cause I'd like that 4.0. Is their anything wrong with the engine and what price are you looking at for that?

is it still completely intact? if you would be willing i am taking leave and will be back in pa in march and i would like to take that 4.0 off your hands. i live about an hour above harrisburg right along the susquahana river and i can drive down to you and pick that beast up unless you prefer not to hold anything for anybody.

Hello again I'm just checking in about that 4.0 that I'd like to get from ya. I am looking to arrive in pa late at night around the first or mid day the second. Whatever the whole time zone change is I don't know off hand. After a day or getting over jet lag I'd like to come pick her up.

Hello again I'm just checking in about that 4.0 that I'd like to get from ya. I am looking to arrive in pa late at night around the first or mid day the second. Whatever the whole time zone change is I don't know off hand. After a day or getting over jet lag I'd like to come pick her up.

Yeah im around whenever. All you need is a red bull lol. Comp&motor id do 600 package it together.

Back