looking for alot!

REH78CJ5

I would like anything for a 1978 cj5, dont want to travel too far though. Like i said I am will to get any thing, but main things I need are a manifold/exhaust sysytem, one stock rim (nice if it were chrome to match), front cage add on or full cage already together, rear seat, and fender flares. Anything like i said though but wanting to buy local, I live in Auburn Alabama. So anything you have let me know wouldn't mind knowing a few people around here that maybe know a.few good trails, and stuff like that.

Where is here? Your post is reaching all 4 corners of the world.

I would like anything for a 1978 cj5, dont want to travel too far though. Like i said I am will to get any thing, but main things I need are a manifold/exhaust sysytem, one stock rim (nice if it were chrome to match), front cage add on or full cage already together, rear seat, and fender flares. Anything like i said though but wanting to buy local, I live in Auburn Alabama. So anything you have let me know wouldn't mind knowing a few people around here that maybe know a.few good trails, and stuff like that.

I have a cherry bomber exhaust and some amc engine parts. Also, a great running 75 cj5 if you don't wanna do all that work.

Back