Looking for hard top and doors. 84cj

nthedeepstuff

Got a 84 and looking to get hard top and doors. Got a new soft top and doors I would trade as well. I'm in the Kc mo area

I have a hard top for my 76 CJ-7 that I could sell or trade if you are interested. The doors are in very good condition. The door latches are different between the 76 and the 84. Does need a new read lift gate frame. The old one is rusted.

I have a hard top for my 76 CJ-7 that I could sell or trade if you are interested. The doors are in very good condition. The door latches are different between the 76 and the 84. Does need a new read lift gate frame. The old one is rusted.

If you don't mind could I get some pics. What is different with the latches?

The top is about 15 miles from my house. If you aren't in too big of hurry I could get some pictures on Saturday. The top is a 76 model and the door latch handles are kind of like a T handle instead of the later Paddle handles. And instead of latching on a peg they use a sort of door jam. I took the top off because I didn't want to bust it up on the trail. Oh and it is white and the doors are a dark green.

The top is about 15 miles from my house. If you aren't in too big of hurry I could get some pictures on Saturday. The top is a 76 model and the door latch handles are kind of like a T handle instead of the later Paddle handles. And instead of latching on a peg they use a sort of door jam. I took the top off because I didn't want to bust it up on the trail. Oh and it is white and the doors are a dark green.

I think that is what is on mine ill send a pic to you to make sure if that's cool?

I think that is what is on mine ill send a pic to you to make sure if that's cool?

image-598869243.jpg

image-483166696.jpg

This is what is on mine

It uses a different style of strike plate. I am sure I have both of them. I don't think you would have any trouble mounting them to your tub. I can try to get pictures of all the different parts this weekend.This is In Eastern Iowa.

It uses a different style of strike plate. I am sure I have both of them. I don't think you would have any trouble mounting them to your tub. I can try to get pictures of all the different parts this weekend.This is In Eastern Iowa.

Cool just let me know

Back