Rear bumper/swing out tire carrier for CJ

Why Not

I am selling the rear bumper with swing out tire carrier off of my CJ-7. I am going to build something different and don't really want to cut this one up to make the changes. It has been on the Jeep now for about a year. It is located in Wichita, KS. I will consider shipping, but the buyer will pay all shipping costs. I am asking $600.00 for the bumper/swing out, but I am always open to offers. Here is the Craigslist posting: Rear Bumper with swing out tire carrier Thanks Why Not (Chris)

Attachments

• swing out.JPG
    swing out.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • swing out 4.JPG
    swing out 4.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • swing out 2.JPG
    swing out 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • swing out 3.JPG
    swing out 3.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • swing out 1.JPG
    swing out 1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

I am selling the rear bumper with swing out tire carrier off of my CJ-7. I am going to build something different and don't really want to cut this one up to make the changes. It has been on the Jeep now for about a year. It is located in Wichita, KS. I will consider shipping, but the buyer will pay all shipping costs. I am asking $600.00 for the bumper/swing out, but I am always open to offers. Here is the Craigslist posting: Rear Bumper with swing out tire carrier Thanks Why Not (Chris)

I'm interested. But Since you know the weight and all could you estimate the shipping from there to Marietta, ga. Are you open to trades?

Last edited:
Back