brand new mud terrains for sale

jeepfans

I had purchased brand new bfgoodrich mud terrains with the intent to send overseas but it has been quite a pain in the rear and now they have ended up in PA at my parents place where they are stuck probably for good and I'm ready to rid myself of these wheels.

So they are 33x12.50R15 bfgoodrich mud terrain t/a KM2's. they are mounted on 15x10 us steel rock crawler wheels and computer balanced. I paid $1172 for them and I'm letting them go for $1k so then I can order from quadratec this time since they actually ship directly to APO and hopefully get them before may 11th so I can go on our clubs off-roading trip to Sendai may 11th.

I'd prefer that they are picked up from someone close by PA or even better in PA. I'm am not in the US right now so I am unable to take care of trying to ship and what not so that's why I prefer someone willing to pick up. I will give out my fathers contact info to serious buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's the pic of the wheel and what rims I got with them. I have been in japan since the wheels had been delivered so I have not seen them for myself.

Attachments

• my wheels.jpg
    my wheels.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,528

once I get a valid buyer then I will be giving my fathers cell number and he is handling the transaction for me.

I am interested in buying them, just need to know if it is close to Philadelphia. What branch you in? I'm in the Air Force?

Maybe 2 hour from Philly I think. Haven't driven down there in a long time. I'm navy and stationed at Misawa AB Japan.

Actually about 2 1/2

Do you think your parents would be willing to drive halfway to meet? My friend would actually be the one to pick them up because I am in Missouri with the military right now.

I guess I can do 950 I was standing pretty firm at 1k since I was already low balling myself. Had one guy talking about doing a halfway thing but he never followed through. I will pm you his number and you can get in contact with him and set things up.

Back