'97 Wrangler SE for sale

blnicholson

Long story, but the short version is '97 Wrangler SE, white/black, 48,700 miles. Bought it used from a college kid, took it to a garage to see if it was OK, garage said yes, so I bought it. It wasn't OK :-x . It *is,* however, OK now :) -- after a new rear exhaust manifold, new radiator (lifetime warranty), new front drive shaft, new plugs-wires-coils, etc., new pressure gauge switch, new distributor cap, new bearings and seals, new rear brakes and rotors, new front stabilizer bar, and a new set of American Racing wheels. Looks great (except it needs a new soft top) and is running just fine. Bought it as a second vehicle, and liked it so well I sold my Miata and bought a 2002 Sahara. The '97 is a 4-cylinder, and if the Jeep's gonna be my only mode of transportation, I wanted a 6-cylinder. Body on the '97 is in great shape, and the mileage is low. It'll make somebody a great second vehicle (or first, if you wanna romp and don't want to subject a brand new one to 4-wheeling). I bought it in June last year, and have records to verify all of the repairs since then (so the buyer will know I didn't wreck it). NADA price is $9,100. I've done $2,600 worth of repairs to it though, so I'd like to get $10,000 if I can. Will accept any offers though. Jeep's located in Charleston, WV. Phone number is 304-343-4479 and e-mail is blnicholson@charter.net

edited by: blnicholson, Apr 14, 2003 - 03:12 PM[addsig]

Back