Mostly Stock 1986 CJ7 Laredo. Jacksonville, Fl

[]IIIIIII[]

Im selling my Dad's CJ. Its a 2 owner jeep, he's had it for 14 years. Please contact me through the CL ad. Thanks!1986 Jeep CJ-7 Laredo *stock*

Includes a tow bar and light hookups to allow you to tow it back to wherever you are located.

Last edited:

I went to the bank to get the money and looked at the C list ad one more time then I decided ro back out due to the FL Gators spare tire cover.

Seriously, nice Jeep love to see them all original especially the coveted 86 model. ( with factory Dana 44 !!) I see it's a Laredo model but noticed the pen stirpe is missing from the grill. Has the grill been replaced?
Looks to be well taken care of with original seats and paint, I doubt it will hang around very long.

I went to the bank to get the money and looked at the C list ad one more time then I decided ro back out due to the FL Gators spare tire cover.

Seriously, nice Jeep love to see them all original especially the coveted 86 model. ( with factory Dana 44 !!) I see it's a Laredo model but noticed the pen stirpe is missing from the grill. Has the grill been replaced?
Looks to be well taken care of with original seats and paint, I doubt it will hang around very long.

Hey, thanks. The grill is chrome overlay over red painted body so there might be a pinstripe underneith but IDK.

Back