Anyone got a factory bumperette they want to get rid of?

Nick_Mur

Got a light tap in the rear end today at lunch and squished the driver side rear bumperette. No other damage, thank goodness. Gonna hit the auto salvage yards this weekend but figured I'd check here as well. If anyone's got one/or a set they want to get rid of, let me know how much you'd want for it.

Thanks[addsig]

If you are not in a real hurry I am in the process of getting a real bumper made front and rear. Will be taken mine off on a week or two. Just let me know I will make you a race horse of a deal on mine! Tug[addsig]

dont lookin the the salvage yard, if you really want one you better try the landfill, most people take em off and chunk em. [addsig]

My jeep didn't even have the bumperettes when I bought it...I guess the previous owner took em off.[addsig]

I have a set, almost like new. We bought the solid step bumperettes instead, so the kids could get in the back easier when the top is off.

$20 bucks for the pair? I have no idea what shipping would be. I'm in Michigan.[addsig]

I have a set, 20.00 sounds good,I'm in southern Ill. Belleville, Work in Sauget maybe that could save you the shipping? They are from an 89 yj :cool: [addsig]

Back