94 YJ For Sale in PA - Excellent Condition! - Tons of New p

montana_jeepn

I'm going to miss my Jeep, but I love my new TJ! It has a 4 banger with a stick. Runs strong. I run Mobil 1 synthetic. Pictures upon request. Test drives if your close. I live in Bensalem, PA which is a suburb of Philadelphia. I'm asking $5200 and am pretty firm on the price because I think it is a very reasonable price.

I can be emailed at: yagermiester20@yahoo.com

Here are a bunch of mods I've done within the last 9 months. Haven't put hardly any miles on it since I've done them since I've been driving my new Jeep!:)

SUSPENSION
- Daystar Lift Shackles w/ greaseable bushings
- All New polygraphite bushings for leaf springs
- Like new 15 x 8 Gambler Jeep Alloy Rims
- 4 New 30 x 9.5 x 15 Goodyear Wrangler Off Road Tires (less than 300 mi)w/ a brand new matching spare and rim.
- New Rancho RS5000 Steering stabilizer
- New alignment recently by Midas.

EXHAUST
- New Borla Stainless Steel Cat-back exhaust system
- New catalytic converter

FRONT BRAKES
- New front Rotors
- New front Brake pads
- New front Calipers

REAR BRAKES
- New Rear drums
- New rear wheel cylinder
- New rear pads
- 1 new rear brake line

Thanks for looking!

edited by: montana_jeepn, Jul 13, 2003 - 01:37 AM[addsig]

Where are you at in Bensalem ? I'm here too .
As a long time poster on this board, I could swing by take a look at (snap some pics with the digi) and set you up with a nice for sale sign here.
Just let me know. You can PM me or Email me at PASmokeater@comcast.net.

Rob

:p :cool: :) [addsig]

the last thing you want is rob coming to your house with a camera... make sure your wife is out of town, and your pets are locked away upstairs. rob has been sexually frustrated lately and i'm still waiting for his tires. :)

JUST KIDDING. CHILL. :cool:

i live about 20 minutes away from Rob, and if i had the loot, i'd be down buying your YJ today.

-nate[addsig]

Dingus - Thanks for the offer, but I'm not that desperate...yet! lol Have anything to trade to make up the difference?

I am accepting firearms as partial trade, NFA, longarms, handguns, etc.
Heck, make me a trade offer and who knows.:)
(farm animals, bald tires, ex-gf's......j/k) lol

All right folks, am I asking too much for my beloved YJ? I expected it to move a lot quicker than this.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, do you Philly area folks ever get together and do Jeep Stuff? :-D

Happy Jeep'n Everyone!!! :)

edited by: montana_jeepn, Jun 27, 2003 - 03:35 AM[addsig]

Whoo hoo! I'm surprised it took so long to sale, I thought I was asking a pretty fair price. Though I will admit, I wasn't as proactive in selling it as I could have been. I was really sad to see it go. Nice older couple from the shore bought it for a summer cruiser.

Oh well.....on to the next project!!! :evil: [addsig]

Back