Hard Top, Doors,Padded Dash & backseat <ALL SOLD>

antman

Tailgate on hard top has normal rust problems, needs replacement. Glass is excellent all around on hard top. Jeep was garaged since 92.

Doors are very good condition to excellent. Little or no surface rust. Has blue inserts on the sides, all glass works, intact.

Padded Dash ( light blue) is in good condition. 1 little rip, but not bad.

Backseat is original seat, Levis edition. Has the levi buttons and all. Color is light blue.

$700/BO for everything ( need the room for the tear down and rebuild )

I am located in Buffalo, NY

Will have pics by Tuesday (7/2/02 ) email me at antboy27@aol.com

Thanks[addsig]

Padded Dash --- SOLD

Backseat --- SOLD

Hardtop and Full Doors still available.

Thanks[addsig]

Hey man is that top and doors for a YJ by any chance? If so what color are they? I am quite interested in obtaining a hard top and doors for my white '95 YJ Rio Grande. Post back or send me an email Jaws1932 (the at symbol) netscape dot net[addsig]

only thing left is the hardtop.

its in good condition, its OEM white, needs rear tailgate section replaced like they all do, all hardware there, works, even the shocks.

$100

Wont ship, to big a hassle.

[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>only thing left is the hardtop.

its in good condition, its OEM white, needs rear tailgate section replaced like they all do, all hardware there, works, even the shocks.

$100

Wont ship, to big a hassle.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

antman you are checking out my 4.0 engine also i see. i would like to see some pics on the top and i can sind u some pics on the engine ok.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back