1989 Wrangler Islander 4.2L LIKE NEW!!!

ufgator16

Well, i am thinking about selling my baby. I have a 1989 Jeep Wrangler Islander. Is it White with blue islander stripes, but without the ugly suns. 4.2L with manual transmission. It has the metal half doors with grey top w/tinted windows. 2.5" Pro Comp Lift with 1" shackle lift. 33x12.5 Cooper Discovery tires on American Racing AR-36 15x10 wheels with brand new same size spare. Chrome double tube with "n" shape front bumper with fog lights. Rear double tube chrome bumper. Chrome round nerf bars. CARR flare steps. Stainless hood kit. Stainless mirrors. Staineless hinges. Stainless rear tire stop. Awia CD player with 2 6x9" Polk Audo 3 way speakers in the doors with 2 10" MTX subs and amp. 85K original miles. Bikini top, rear cargo cover, windjammer and cab cover. Many new parts. Like New Condition. This Jeep is a head turner!!! I am in Tampa Bay, FL. Contact me at j_zudar@hotmail.com if you are interested. Best looking jeep in town!!!

i just ran a kelly blue book used car value on your jeep, with every option u listed it came back at $4107...not quite 10.3k.....

I just bought a 99 Wrangler for 10,500! Came with 31" m/t's, not bad for a dealer. Only 39K on it. I'd say your Jeep depending on how it looks, with lift n tires and how well the person is pumped about that, i'd say you'll bring tops 5K. Like I've always been told, "Cars are the worst investment you'll ever make!"

JeepKuntry99 said:
Like I've always been told, "Cars are the worst investment you'll ever make!"

I dunno if i would go that far. . . when a car turns classic i think the value starts to go up dont they ??? I could be wrong, but in 20 years i would like to think my cj5 will go for more than what i put into it . . . the 700 $ initial investment and the extra for mods. Just a thought, could be mislead. . .

Back