75 CJ5 Project, MUST SELL

warrior

:cry: It is with deep regret that I must sell this jeep. I got it from Josh Higgins about a month ago. I just found out about what happened to Josh. I bought another jeep and now I have to sell this one. Its a 75 CJ5 that Josh had started a frame off restore. I have all the parts to the jeep except for a few small pieces. I also have a 76 CJ body and fenders that go with it. Right now it has the axels back under the frame and is sitting on 38" swampers. The motor is sitting in the frame on new mounts, all is cleaned and painted. If I would have know sooner about Josh I would not have bought the 72CJ5 that I did, but I did now I have to sell this one. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you better details of the jeep. I live in Kansas.

We might be able to work out something on the distance, I am about 20 miles south of Topeka. I really need to turn this, wife wants her spot back in the shop and something about some $$$ back in the bank.

what parts does it need, i want to do a resto, but i am limited on space right now. i live at home, and ther are already 4 cars, 1 truck, 1 jeep, and 2 motorcycles. i think i'll get shot if i bring it home but lemme see what i can do.

Ahhh BDS all around.

OK guys this jeep really needs a new home quick. I sold the 38's that were on it to be able to give the wife a little $$. Make me an offer, not an insult, but an offer. It is a project for sure, but a good place to start.

Back