YJ Hardtop, Full steel doors, and soft top stuff F/S

pezzo33

jeep tj lift problem

ok, here it goes. Have a fewthings from my 89 YJ Wrangler:

Black hardtop, overall good condition. Does not leak, or have any major damage. Some scratches, a little fading, as can be expected. Has a rear window defroster, and a rear light. Light works if you have the hook ups, not sure about the defroster. Windows are tinted. Decent overall shape, secure, and watertight. Looking for $400 firm

Strapless bikini top, in black. used one summer, no damage, $20

Windjammer with clear window. Window good, no damage , used for one summer $45

Tonneua Boot for 88-91 YJ. Has a slight tear hear tailgate, but works find, snug and damage free otherwise, holds out water nicely! includes all hardware for install. $45

email me with questions. Will not ship doors or top, but will the other stuff. Paypal, money order, or cash.

going on ebay next week, just figured I woudl offer here first!

Pezzo33
pezzo33@hotmail.com

Oops, my bad. sorry :roll:
Guess that would be helpfull.

Amherst, Massachusetts.

15 minutes north of springfield, 30 minutes north of CT border, 30 Minutes south of VT border, 1 hour west of Worcester, MA, 1 ur east of Albany, NY

Pezzo33

Here are some pics! They are not good, but you get the idea

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

bumper for new lower pric eon the top. doors are gone. i need to get thetop out of my garage though!

i am still interested in the jammer, bikini, tonneau. i just ran into a bind $$ wise. my birthday is coming up in a few weeks the 18th, maybe i can have my girl buy them for me. $85??? would you do $75.

88WRANGRED said:
i am still interested in the jammer, bikini, tonneau. i just ran into a bind $$ wise. my birthday is coming up in a few weeks the 18th, maybe i can have my girl buy them for me. $85??? would you do $75.

only if you come get it and i dont have to ship it

88WRANGRED said:
Would you send it to my g/f's house in Southbridge, MA???? that'd be cheaper.

nah, it wouldnt. you and her are in the same zone for usps, so same price.
i can meet you halfway form her house to mine, ro somewher if you want, i like driving :)

Pezzo33

Back