Blue 1991 YJ Wrangler 4.0 5-spd (Orlando, Florida)

JeredYJ

Orlando, FL Great, rust-free '91 Wrangler 4.0 5-speed. Gray interior and top. Dual exhaust sounds like a ford 5.0! 4wd works great. Interior in really good conditon- only wear is on drivers seat - 2in tear in vinyl on corner near door. Other seets look almost unused with "jeep" still well visable in vinyl. Carpet in good shape. Chrome 15x8" rims that give it a good base. Could use tires within 8k miles or so. As I mentioned, this is a SOLID jeep and has NO rust. Soft top in good condition also. Will have pictures available and possibly a web site for her by next week. Have to sell due to the costs of college. Sad to see her go, but hopefully will find something with better gas mileage that will keep me from wanting to go driving all the time instead of studying! Asking $6500obo. If jeep purchased for 6500, will include new-in-box Dick Cepek 3.5" lift Racing suspension system! Feel free to contact me by e-mail at jered007@yahoo.com
Forgot to mention: new radiator, vacuum switch (on t-case), new starter, recent oil change, fuel filter change, and air filter change

And recent new clutch and slave cylinder. As of today: new distributer cap, rotor, and plugs! Runs like a champ.

Here are a couple of pics, just took more and I'm in the process of uploading them.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=555607[/img]

Back