YJ side/nerf bars

geopig

Hey there,

Anyone have or know of a set of cheapish ($50-100) side/nerf bars? I have a Black 91 YJ. I've checked ebay and most are in the $130-150 range typically with $40 shipping.

Cheers,
Geoff

Exhaust Question

Rocker gaurds will do the trick as for protection and you can make them out of 1/4 x 4 x 4 inch angle iron. They are a little more trail ready and will give more service inthe woods than nerfs. Sully just added home made bars to his CJ that are real nice. Bounty Hunter has a great looking set up that involves not to much work. If you know anyone in the fab world this is a whiz bang for them and you will be set to go. I am sure both of these guys will be willing to share their info with you. tug

jeep nerf bars

I make a killer nerf bar or skid plate for jeeps unfortunately the more you want the more they cost to make and ship because of weight... but give me a shout and maybe we can work some trade or something out!

I have a set of nerf bars, if you're still planning on that route. They were on my Jeep when I bought it, and I changed my mind and don't want them, I'll sell them to you around $60. Let me know, e-mail is jwmerkl@samford.edu

Thanks anyhow MerkL, I took Tugs advice and put on some rocker guards instead, with a step welded on.

Cheers!

Back