FREE FOOD

YJnamedTJ

Now that ive got your attention i have the third brake light a factory spare tire carrier and grey carpeing...i also have a 2" body lift its complete but i dont have the box but i know i have all the parts.... willing to sell or trade.... email me if your interested in anything i have to offer i can get pics if you need them

spacemonkey3465@aol.com

hehehe u got my attention hehehe i was lookin for some food too.... sorry dotn need that im gettin rid of my third brake light and i allready got a 3inch body kit.. sorry

i saw it in a magize once and everyone i know would come pick it up and go to that page first so i thought it might work here

Shame on you!!!
Here I was looking for free food and you want to sell me something?!?!
Shame on you :p
Never joke about food!
Well since it's close to dinner time I guess I will go eat...since I am not getting fed here!

Man why would you even go there about free food and be bluffing. You can't mess with my emotions like that..Your a dirty monkey..

yeah i am cause i cant get my jeep built enough to stay up in the rocks away from the mud..... id like some cheap tips or even so cheap/free::fingers crossed:: stuff ya know

milemarker vs warn hub

Would that 2" boldy lift happen to be for a YJ??? If so how much do ya want for it?? and also where are you located?

i live in virginia....and i would like to try to trade it for a 1" body lift or some stuff i want for my jeep ... but if i had to let em go id ask like 80$ +sh so yeah ....

Small clunking noise

I sure he could offer some mega bytes or a ram and cheese sandwich

Back