warn 10,000 lbs winch, custom winch bumper, and onboard air

cjs00tj

i have an 10,000 lbs winch, custom winch bumper for TJ, and the powertank onboard air system (never used). the winch has about 150 - 200 ft. of cable and a remote. the powertank is the pt-10. will take $1600 firm for all. $1400 w/o bumper. the tank and winch must go together. buyer payes for shipping. the winch is heavy and may cost to ship. only serious inquires please. wife is haveing surgury, must sell.

i lost your # pm me with it. i have had alot going on. getting married, trying to move, getting ready to go back to school, things like that. i havent even rode with 4x4grace in a while.

Somthin just don't jive here. I already have a winch, but I'd be interested in the OBA, however, when you say that your WIFE needs surgery, then in your next post you say you're GETTING married? Thats got me a little worried about buying from you.

i got married dec. 13 of this year. with everything going on christmas, wifes birthday 2 days before the wedding, honeymoon, things like that. all in dec. that is why i told tug that alot of things were going on and lost his number. if you WANT to buy it, than buy it, if not, DONT. i dont feel like i owe you or anybody else an explanation

Interiot Carpet for TJ

not sure sure if you still have them but i am mostly interested in the winch for sure and and maybe the bumper.

Haven't been by in awhile, Jeepz CHAT anyone?

well there you go sounds like you have a buy out for all 3 now

cjs00tj, is any of it still for sale? I am interrested in the on-board-air if it is still available. Please let me know. Thank you

Is it still for sale? sounds like a few people here are interrested. I'm still wondering if the OBA is for sale. Is it???

Back