WTS: Set of YJ Half Doors in white/gray panel. Price reduced

cynrod0907

I just got me a Hardtop/full doors on my 1989 YJ and I don't have any use for these set half doors anymore. They are white in color with gray panels.

Looking to sell them for $350.00 + s/h. Or looking to trade them for a set of extended flares (Xenon or Bushwackers) or a set of 33X12.5X15 MT tires.

Thanks, Cynrod

Price reduced to $350.00. Any takers?

BTT: Price reduced to $350.00 for the set of half doors. Any buyer?

Price reduced again and this will be the last time. If I did not sell these doors before the end of the month I will just be keeping them. Spring is just around the corner.

$325.00 + shipping and handling.

Thanks

I have a set of Xenon 6" extended flares for YJ in my garage. What do you think we can do?
I am in Ca. 92154.

-Jorge

Hi Jorge,

92154 is Imperial Beach area? I am here in Las Vegas but I am planning to go down there nextweek. PM me your phone number and maybe we can talk about it.

Cheers, Rod

Sure. I am 5 miles from imperial beach. When are you coming? i will be out of state from Tuesday 17 to Wednesday 25 (Feb) due to a MArdi Grass in Ensenada, Mexico the company i work to is sponsoring.

Still have the set of half doors. I will cover the shipping and handling to you for the last time price of $350.00 and that's my loss your gain deal. Will be keeping these half doors if I did not sell them by the end of this month, spring is just around the corner. The doors are in Las Vegas, Nevada.

$350.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Cheers

Performance Chip

If they're in good shape and you have pic's then list them on ebay "buy it now"for $350 shipped they will be gone within 3 days.

Thanks Twisted for the advice and thank you skyjeeper for your interest on the half doors. I just don't have any use for them that is why I am selling them.

Cheers

Back