89 Cherokee For Sale

tmsloan

Guys,
I just purchased my 5th jeep Friday A friend of mine had a 89' Cherokee he used to pull a feed trailer around his farm. He blew the rear-end out and purchased a newer pickup to fill the duties of the old Cherokee that brings me here. I have four jeeps already an 87' Cherokee a 98' Limited and 2 94' Wranglers and my girlfriend said this is the last straw cause she don't want to put up with our home owners assc. sending us papers about having too many cars and trucks in our drive way. So here's the deal 89' Cherokee 4.0 H.O. motor rebuilt 125k or so original miles less than 20k on the rebuilt motor, A.C. works the vac line has leak sometimes it doesn't close the blower vent or some crap happens every once in a blue moon.inside is so so . Outside is in ok cond. could use some body work and a fresh slap of paint it would be a great trail basher. The transmission and trans case is perfect! It's the rear end that needs an over haul so kids today is your lucky day. I got it for 1700 and I had it towed to my house so it's yours for $1750 I'll get some pictures for you guys Monday or so. I'm in Cumming, Ga. I might be able to flat bed it to you for another $350 bucks let me know if it raises an eyebrow and we'll talk.

just wondering, but is the "ugly jeep" pictured the one that you're trying to sell?

Annihlator95 said:
just wondering, but is the "ugly jeep" pictured the one that you're trying to sell?
NOOO. Thats my 87' I call it Cousin It! The one Im selling is same body style just a 89' with a H.O. motor.

Back