Black Denim Soft top, upper doors, and hardware (YJ)

TwistedCU

Turbo City Throttle Body

If you're looking for a soft top for your YJ, this is will have everything you will need for a complete setup except for the rails that mount to the lower steel doors and a handful of small sheet metal screws that you can get at home depot or your local hardware store for a few bucks. The larger bolts that go through the main base will be included.

Black Denim soft top in excellent condition and looks new. Fabric, zippers, and seams are perfect. Side windows have minimal scratches and can be seen through clearly. Rear window has a tiny hole from being stored/folded (it doesn't leak) and has hazing where the window was rolled up (2 lines where the straps hold it like all do or will eventually have). I bought this top last spring from a guy who had it in storage since '92. It had never been used or even on a Jeep until I bought it and it is still a nice tight fit.

The frame/bow assembly is the original from my Jeep (also a '92) and is scratched up but is in perfect working condition.

The upper half doors are my originals and are rough but fully functional. The driver's side has a small tear in the plastic window which I never had an issue with. These upper doors were spice in color but I rattle canned them black to match the top. Like I said they're rough, but theyll keep the rain out. :wink: They're really not in the kind of shape to sell separate so I'm throwing them in with the top.

I don't have any pic's of it right now, but I will take some and I can email them or post them.

This is a really nice top, but I am selling it, my Hardtop, and a set of upper door glass sliders and getting a Supertop to run year round.

Back