YJ Leaf Springs

88Wrangles

YJ leaf springs (4 packs), out of an '88 Wrangler. They are in good condition and are not twisted or damaged in any way. Also have a stock pitman arm as well. Asking $75 (OBO) total for the springs. Let me know if your interrested. I live in Eugene, Oregon, 97401

anybody interested?? I'm very willing to negotiate the price or even make a trade!!

Any takers??? I'm still very willing to negotiate. I would really like to get rid of them sometime soon.

well, I guess they are going on ebay within the next week or two

i'll give you $65 shiped.

is there anything specific you are looking for?
i've got a front driveshaft (should pull that and make sure it's straight. i'll have gears for a 231 after i get the jeep moved.

it got wrecked and i'll be upgrading lots of stuff so i'll have extra parts soon. something could be worked out.

actually i have to look into a few things first. i might end up going with 1.5" lift springs. i'm going to be doing a shackle reversal and i think it's going to be giving me an inch or so of lift. if it does i'll definately take those springs off you.

Who do you think the best place is to ship them through? That's a good price as long as shipping isn't outrageous

Back