2.5 Liter engine

vavs

Factory steel half doors

I have a 2.5L engine for sale. The motor has been recently remanded and only has 20,000miles on it. The motor runs awesome and gets great milage. I will sell the motor with complete wiring harness and computer. Make me an offer. The engine will ship out of Idaho. I will consider driving a little to avoid high shipping cost. Let me know.
Vavs

Rebuilt Transmissions

hmm... Is there anything wrong with it, like leaking/burning oil, etc.? I live in Eugene, OR. 97401...How much do you think shipping would be?

The engine is in perfect condition. In fact, it is still under warentee. I am not exacly sure of the restrictions on the warentee but I will find out for ya. I company out of spokance remanufactured it for me. The only used part on it was the block. You asked about shipping, we could avoid shipping costs if you were willing to drive a little. I think we are about 9 hours apart. I would consider meeting you part way or something. The engine doesn't leak any oil or anything like that. I can take some pictures if you would like me to. let me know.
Vavs

I'll have to think about it. My current engine (which is the same 4 cyl) is not doing too good. I just rebuilt the head, but I'm not sure how long it will keep running!! How much would you be asking for on the price? If I do decide to get it, I would definately be able to meet half way.

The engine cost me $2200, two years ago. So I could sell it to ya for around $800. That might seem high, but keep in mind the engine is basicly new and will last for long, long time. Let me know what ya think.
Vavs

I will definatly think about it and let you know if i decide to get it. That actually seems like a very good price, plus no shipping and handling!!

Okay, sounds good. Try to get back to me fairly pick because I do have some other people thinking about it. Thanks.
Vavs

If they want to buy it before I get back to you, that is fine. I don't want to keep you from selling it.

Okay, well they might flake, so keep me posted. Do you buy chance need a new radiator or any other 2.5L parts?
vavs

I can't really think of any other parts I would need. Your engine comes complete, right (head, block, etc.). Oh...is yours fuel injected, cause mine is?

The engine is all assembled and ready to go. It is fuel injected. The only thing it wont come with is the altenator. I will include the starter and water pump if you want them.

okay, I'll let you know. I recently purchased a new alternator, starter, and water pump, so i'm fine there.

Back