1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale

judge09

RE: Leak in Cab

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale, V8 engine, 4wd, Black Exterior and Tan Interior, 59k miles. Options include heated leather seats, heated side mirrors, power everything (inc. sunroof), Factory installed running boards and tow package, and Infinity sound system. Also included with the jeep is a transferable bumper to bumper warrenty. The warrenty has 2.5 years and 42k miles remaining. KBB retail value of $15,500, I am asking $14,000 with warrenty included. Please contact me with questions. jeep4x423@hotmail.com
Thanks
Dave

The jeep is NOW located in Lake George, NY

judge09 said:
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale, V8 engine, 4wd, Black Exterior and Tan Interior, 59k miles. Options include heated leather seats, heated side mirrors, power everything (inc. sunroof), Factory installed running boards and tow package, and Infinity sound system. Also included with the jeep is a transferable bumper to bumper warrenty. The warrenty has 2.5 years and 42k miles remaining. KBB retail value of $15,500, I am asking $14,500 with warrenty included. Please contact me with questions. jeep4x423@hotmail.com
Thanks
Dave

The jeep is located in Syracuse, NY

Sorry to hijack, but this begs the question: what jeep are you going to be driving?

In sunny FL I can rock the TJ for some fun in the sun. I no longer need an SUV for everyday snow driving.

6cyl fuel inj. "package"

Any takers at $14k with the warranty or $13500 without the warranty.

RE: Ebay Rip-Off

bchcky said:
8 shameless bumps and no takers. i kinda think you're out of luck on this site! did you try www.nagca.com ?

There was nothing shameless about it. But it had to be done. Yeah I tried a couple other sites including that one. Maybe I am asking too much.

Re: RE: Jeep Games - Mountain Madness

judge09 said:
Maybe I am asking too much.

That's what I thought originally, but looking over the mileage and options, that's not too bad.....I think folks see a 6 year old vehicle for $14k and balk without checking the whole package. 6 years old and only 59k isn't bad at all. My YJ was 10 years old and only had 54k. Have you tried eBay Motors?

RE: Re: I need a "how to" on replacing a 97 TJ clu

I havent done ebay yet. I was a little hesitant about it but my brother posted his jeep on there and he seems to be getting some good bids so maybe its worth a try. I might lower the price $1000 and see if there are any takers. I thought it was a pretty fair price though. There is 2 years left on a bumper to bumper warrenty. Its like getting a guarenteed trouble free used car. Oh well maybe I just keep it. I wasnt 100% into selling it anyways.

Back