Custom Built YJ

locomrdiesel

RE: Light Problems

I'm helping a friend at work sell his rig so he can make room for his next project. I built a site for it. There are plenty of cool pics to check out even if you aren't interested in buying one. It is a 1991 YJ built to the max with a 350 Chevy under the hood. I don't have all of the specs yet but there will be more to come. His contact info is on the site. The site is www.martinsbackhoe.com I should have all of the specs up in a couple of days. If you want immediate answers you can contact him directly at shannon@martinsbackhoe.com. We are in NC but willing to travel.
Thanks

Looks like a big bumble bee. I'd like to take it out and get it muddy.
image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: Re: 95 YJ Hardtop for sale in Boregon and possib

Id paint it all black, get rid of the stickeres and put some real rocker guards on it. And get rid of the rear bumper deal..

But other than that its a nicely built rig...

Hmmm...I figured with a 350 you'd be able to see it through the fender well....of course, I've never paid much attention to other Jeeps with 350's in them.....

RE: Re: RE: another newbie (lots of us lately!)

That ride is really built. I am with you Spark, if I had the bucks. ;)

RE: Re: RE: another newbie (lots of us lately!)

:shock: Indeed. He thinks very highly of his craftsmanship.

Frame cj5

Ok, I'm out.....I could buy 3 of my YJ's for that price....so, that combined would give me 12 cylinders and a 7.5L engine! Ooooo....I'll just put an Allison V12 in my YJ and paint it black and yellow, then it'll not only look like a bumblebee, but sound like one too!!!!

YIKES!! 25K and the first time you took it down a gravel road those tires would rip your rear fenders to shreds...

It says there are $27k in reciepts...I'd like to see them.

I wouldn't even bother questioning the $27K spent, but getting it back would be a miracle. Built rigs are never worth what is put into them.

I would expect him to get around 10k-13k for that, IF he found the right buyer. But with the whole bumble bee scheme, that might be hard....

Back