FS: 2002 Wrangler Sport, 4.0L 5 speed, 4WD, LSD, CharlotteNC

jterp

RE: Re: RE: Why can

Jeep is a 2002 Wrangler Sport.
Yellow with a black hard top and soft top.
4.0L 6 cylinder
5 speed manual transmission.

I ordered this car special from the factory because there were none on the east coast with the options I wanted (mostly the LSD -- apparently not many people spring for this.) When it came in the sales manager told me it was the highest optioned wrangler they had ever ordered. He may have been full of it but I don't know.

Options:
4wd

Limited slip differential (DANA 44) with 3.73 gears.

15" aluminum "Canyon" wheels with GSA tires (50% +/-) on tires

AM/FM/CD with 7 speaker "premium" sound system. This is the best stock system I've ever heard in a wrangler. It has a 4x6 & a 2 inch tweeter on both sides of the dash, the two 5 1/4" speakers in the soundbar above, and a powered subwoofer in the center console. It doesn't 'thump' -- but it sounds good.

No ABS

Sentry Key security system

Hide a trunk -- a secure shelf type thing that encloses the trunk area so there is a secure place to keep valueables when you have the top off.

FUll height doors w/rollup windows

Foglights

Tow hooks

Wheel locks

Factory tinted windows

*** I know there are more but I can't remember anything else. It has every option that was available in 2002 except for cruise control and sidesteps.***

MODS:

Gale Banks "Stinger" exhaust system -- sounds really good

Rusty's Offroad Cold air intake with K&N cone filter -- (stcok airbox included as well.)

Mopar trailer hitch -- Only used once. (Needs two bolts replaced)

Overall condition of the vehicle is 'very good'. Paint is very nice with only the expected few small chips here and there. Interior is very nice as well. (The carpets are not *perfect* , but hey -- it's a jeep )
All service has been done by the dealer, including the 30k mile service done last year. It has a 7 year, 100k mile powertrain warranty which is good for another 4 years or 55k miles.

Located in Charlotte, NC. Price is $17k obo

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back