93 Jeep yj computer from automatic

harrylanie

I have laying around a computer module (cant remember the tech term off the top of my head, but it is the main module that bolts to firewall under steering column). I bought it used for $100 when my jeep wasnt running :(
After finally getting jeep running :) I put my original computer module back in as I have a 5 speed and the module I bought came out of an automatic. The module worked fine, but I just needed to see my little shift light working again that the automatic module didnt have. I would be willing to part with the module if someone needed it really bad. The only thing wrong with the module is where the center bolt screws in to hold the electrical connecter is screwed up (missing), however it was like this when I bought it and with a little ingenuity, the connecter can be made to stay (zip strips, maybe?).
Anyhow if intersted you can email me (best), phone me (765-794-4121), or post here (worst, as I dont know when I will be back here to check for messages).
I am located in Crawfordsville, IN and prefer to sell as local as I can get, but whatever.
Harry - 93 jeep wrangler owner.

Back