Stock YJ front bumper??

mud4feet

OK, mudwoman's decided to sell the YJ (we're looking for an old Willys wagon), but she wants to keep her front, custom-made by our son, brush guard/bumper. Well, when he made it (in welding class) he left the old stock one there, and I'm sure it's been cut up for other projects (plus.....it's 700+ miles away!!!).

Anybody got an old stock bumper laying around that they want to get rid of????????? Not much luck on eBay........can't believe all these folks (including me) are replacing their front bumpers and don't have a stock one taking up space somewhere! :shock: :shock:

And will a stock TJ bumper fit on a YJ???? I'm thinking it would...........

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

If ya' got an old Willys, the heck with the bumper,
mud

I have a front bumper from my 1993 YJ ... has a very slight tweek.

However, as I am on the west coast and you are on the east the shipping may cost the same as a bumper from a wrecking yard.

Let me know.

I have a front bumper from my 1993 YJ ... has a very slight tweek.

However, as I am on the west coast and you are on the east the shipping may cost the same as a bumper from a wrecking yard.

Let me know.

Greatly appreciate that!! Yeah, I'll be searching the boneyards...................Wranglers are hard to find!:shock:

I'll keep ya' posted, thanx!!!

.............BTW, I'm in Louisiana now..........not exactly the East Coast, but not really close to you either!

Mud, I am fairly confident that a TJ bumper will fit on a YJ and vise-versa. Front, that is. The rear bumpers have different bolt holes.

I have one from a 98 tj that is in perfect shape just sitting in the garage. You can have it for what ever shipping is. I am in indiana so it might be a little bit, but if you want it let me know.

Nate

Thanx all!!! Especially CJinPA (Thanx, Ed!!!).

Got one on the way sometime in the near future, courtesy of CJinPA!

And thanx, nate.....might be interested in yours, too....................wondering what the future will bring!

Just like to say to all that it's great to be a part of such a knowledgeable (sp?), sharing community. Life is better with y'all than without.

appreciative mud.

Back