TheMonk

1989 Cherokee Laredo
Rusty's 4.5"
33x12.50 TSL Super Swampers
15x8 on 3.75" backspacing
D30 front
D35 rear
Trimmed fenders
Many new cooling system parts (radiator, waterpump, thermostat housing, 1 year old lines)
CD player

Definitely an offroad capable jeep. It's pretty much covered in mud and roots and grass right now.

$4500 or best offer.

Located in Belmar... Central New Jersey.

hey where in jersey you located? im in gloucester city next to philly i would like to see your truck have a friend looking for one thats done and i think he would like yours.

I'm located in the belmar/wall area in monmouth county, like, 8 blocks from the ocean.

*things I forgot to post about jeep*

It does run really well, My girlfriend lives about an hour away and I drive to here house at least 2 times a week, never has a problem going 70mph for an hour, haha.

Which that is one of the main reasons i sold, though it still runs fine, it only gets 10mpg... So I just bought an 08 unlimited rubicon yesterday. I can't afford two jeeps.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions....

Yo man, I've seen that jeep around. I'm the guy who drives the Stomper in Belmar. How do you like the 08 unlimited? ...sorry to change the subject!

Hey man, how's the stomper doing, last time I saw it you had some steering stuff going on right?

The Rubicon is great, everything I wanted... only had it for less than 24 hours, so still getting used to everything, just hoping everything stays awesome with it, haha, *crosses fingers*

I dont think I saw it but what does it have? 4.0/ auto?
Although I can't afford a jeep now, that does look like a nice XJ.

Yea, it does have the 4.0 w/ auto. Forgot about that stuff, haha.

It definitely runs nice and it's definitely used for offroading. haha. As I said its not clean, got some mud inside and out. Not a jeep for someone who doesn't like to get dirty, haha.

Back