CJ5 Body sections FREE in St. Louis

DAFFY

Edited, Change of heart! Cant put 'er down just yet

Edited!

Change of heart.
Take'n it to the butcher shop on hold!
THose sad ol' jeep eyes looked at me and just tore at my heart.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Z. Where 'bouts in St. Louis are you? I'm on the right side of the river.

Howdy Bountyhunter
?right side? looking up or down river? Im in Mo, south county (more like south west)
Had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about having to put the blade to the old babe. SO I let fate kind of change my mind about it. I told my self this morn'n that if no one wanted it by the time I got home this afternoon, I'd pull the ad here (edit it), so I did. I'll spent this week making a harder effort to get some where on it. ANd if I make enough headway by the end of the week, I"ll slap it back to gether, though not as nicely as I was planning.

I was going to sand blast it all, frame and body and coat it all over with POR15. I'll take some short cuts and just get it running again, with a new floor.

I've had this jeep for over 20 years and it served me well, never letting me down, even when its electrics went up in smoke (two seperate times) and the carb was giving me problems 100 miles in the middle of no-where. Oh, and the time the dana 44 rear blew, it still got me home, grinding and grumble'n all the way. 8)

I'm in Waterloo, just across the JB Bridge from you.

I'm over there quite a bit, especially on my way wheelin down by Farmington.

Back